The VR-80 New-Style Short and Long Compensators do not require the old style locking rings buth rather they have allen screws on both sides that tighten to keep the compensator set right where you want it.
- Version-1 Compensators
- Uses the compensator locking ring to tighten the short and long compensator in place.
- Long compensators uses a set screw to keep it in place.
- Version-2 Compensators
- Uses the compensator locking ring to tighten the short and long compensators in place.
- Both short and long compensators uses a clampdown style to keet them in place.
- Easy to install for competition
- Reduces muzzle rise when firing
- Long compensator has 2 vertical open portholes
- Short compensator has 1 vertical open porthole
Each sold separately.